WORKING TOGETHER TO FOSTER SOCIAL VALUE
A different approach
A different programme
Join us and be the difference…
A regeneration programme uniting the public, private and third sectors to strengthen our local communities. Centred around promoting responsible procurement that generates local jobs for local people and local contracts for local businesses.
Join us as a partner
Become a partner at the London Jobs Fair and…
- Access 100s of employers and training opportunities
- Help residents access 1000s of opportunities
- Connect with right suppliers for your residents
- Access our Vacancy Bulletin
- Help with running assessment days
- Showcase your support in the local communities
What’s on offer?
For your residents
- Notification of all the London Jobs Fairs
- Referring job seekers to interviews including telephone interviews
- First access to job opportunities via our vacancy bulletin
- First access to ‘mini’ more focused employment events throughout the year
- Access to ring fenced job opportunities throughout the year
For your employment and training staff
- Extended support from our team. Think of us as your expanded team
- Regular updates on latest employment opportunities from our employers ‘community’
- Access to networking and training events for your employment and community investment staff
- How to Access Funding, including identifying consortia bidding opportunities.
For your procurement staff
- Engaging with your supply chain
- Identify suppliers who are supporting social value
- Identifying quality suppliers / quality bid submissions
- Educating your supply chain about your approach to procurement
- Transfer of knowledge and access to learning from Procurement colleagues from other partner housing associations and local authorities.
'Great to meet employers and so many potential people to employ'
'From a procurement prospective it’s good to meet so many local suppliers both SMEs and the larger suppliers. It helps us to put a face to the name and really get to understand and develop what companies can offer. It is also reassuring to see those companies that are making a positive impact and delivering social value benefits.'
'Every event is becoming more popular with plenty of interest from the local community'
'3D Change have actively encouraged us to engage with our residents online by providing marketing material, also they proactively ask for feedback to improve their service.'
'It was great to be in the same room as so many people who want to drive change, create jobs and support smaller businesses. I made really useful connections at the event and look forward to attending next year.'
'It was an excellent event, meeting other Partners, seeking opportunities and supporting job seekers.'
'A far more effective format than any other job fair'
'Eventful, insightful and community driven'